RCASF: South Florida Association of Roofing Professionals – An Affiliate of FRSA
The purpose of RCASF is to foster and encourage a high standard of business ethics among members and to inform the general public of the importance of doing business with competent and ethical firms within the South Florida community.
“Miami-Dade Product Control sincerely appreciates the dedication and professionalism of the Roofing Contractors Association of South Florida. For those of us that serve the public interest, it is very important to have access to such an important group that brings together the best of the Roofing Industry in South Florida. The efforts and integrity of its members for our community as well as the Roofing Industry is a tremendous benefit to all of us who call South Florida home.”
- Jorge L. Acebo, Roofing Product Control Examiner Miami-Dade County Department of Regulatory and Economic Resources
2018 Executive Officers and Board Members
- President: John Chase, Chase Roofing
- 1st Vice President: Paulo Souza, PSI Roofing
- 2nd Vice President: Bob Fitzgerald, Weather-Tech Roofing & Waterproofing
- Secretary/Treasurer: Rob Foote, Frank H. Furman, Inc.
- Gene Fall, Certified Contracting Group
- Ray Padron, Latite Roofing
- Mick Cronje, Bob Hilson & Co.
- Barry Birenbaum, ABC Supply
- Claudia Abbona, GAF
- Luke Turner, OMG, Inc.
- Lyle Jacobs, CL Burks Construction
All the Help You Need, Under One Roof
RCASF is a Dade and Broward-based association of roofing contractors and affiliate companies. We are a not-for-profit association that aims to be a resource for the public to choose a reputable contractor. Our contractors are all licensed and insured; they are among the best in the industry. Additionally, RCASF endeavors to provide our members with educational tools to advance their knowledge base.
Meet Licensed Roofers
We have your back, whether you need roofing materials or want to enlist certified roof installers. Our organization only works with trusted companies. With our help, you can have peace of mind knowing that you’ll be working with experienced individuals.