CERTIFIED CONTRACTING GROUP
Commercial Roofing Sales Associate
Certified Contracting Group is an experienced commercial roofing contractor based out of Pompano Beach, Florida. With over 30 years of experience, we are a consistently growing General Contracting, Commercial Roofing, and Solar Energy Technology firm looking to add qualified talent to our sales team. A qualified individual will be someone with sales experience and a solid background in roofing. Certified Contracting Group offers a rewarding work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We have a drug-free workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, or disability. Supported by training and development programs, our team appreciates working in a collaborative, creative, and open environment. We hire and nurture talented professionals who share our values and our vision. We bring to each project superior service, exemplary quality, a complete focus on the customer, and always, remarkable results to each project. We know at the end of the day, it’s our people who make the difference. Each of our professionals is committed to excellence, willing to work as a team, and has the ultimate desire to do whatever it takes to achieve total customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Prior roofing sales experience preferred (min of 3 yrs exp in trade industry)
- Experience with various types of roofing systems preferred
- Be able to inspect and accurately measure roofs
- Able to problem solve for roof leaks and create a plan to repair
- Perform accurate roof inspections and be able to generate professional reports based on those inspections.
- Generate leads for future projects
- Must have a valid driver license and insurance
- Must possess exceptional people skills, work ethic, drive and integrity
- Outgoing, energetic, positive personality
- Professional and respectable demeanor
- Self-motivated, goal setting, and eager to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively
- Ability to learn and implement today’s top marketing and selling techniques
- General computer knowledge including Microsoft word and excel
What sets Certified Contracting Group apart from the rest:
We offer a full range of benefits that meet or exceed industry standards
- Compensation packages include salary plus commission or draw against the commission.
- Medical insurance plan
- Dental insurance plan
- Paid vacation and holiday plan
- 401K plan
WEATHER-TECH ROOFING & WATERPROOFING, INC.
Roofing Estimator/ Project Manager
Provide and/or coordinate full estimating services on large, complex work and all types of contracts. Provide overall management direction for the planning, execution and closing of four or more projects at any one point in time.
1. Review and incorporate historical data from purchase orders, subcontracts, productivity analysis reports, etc. into unit and man-hour figures.
2. Review proposal specifications, drawings, attend pre-bid meetings, etc. to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
3. Provide complete conceptual (or bid work) and final estimating input on complex projects.
4. Provide technical support to personnel preparing discipline estimates for assigned bids.
5. Insure all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures.
6. Assist contracting department during preparation of inquiries and final evaluation of submitted bids as required.
7. Track awarded contracts as required - may include estimating/pricing extra work items, change orders, credit; procuring materials, etc.
8. Working with other departments to evaluate rates for estimating
9. Design Roof Cad drawing
9. Perform additional assignments per supervisor’s direction.
- Plan, organize and schedule the activities of construction managers and subcontractors to achieve project objectives.
- Liaison with building owner to facilitate construction activities.
- Monitor/control construction through administrative direction of on-site Superintendent to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget; investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures.
- Represent company in project meetings, assist in labor negotiations/strategy meetings, etc.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with Clients.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by corporate executives.
- Oversee total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, A/E representatives, union officials, subcontractors, security, etc.
- Ensure all company, client, and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to. Interpret policies as required.
- Maintain official project log and documentation files.
- Assist with implementation/interpretation of safety programs.
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required.
- Contract review to understand project requirements and constraints.
- Develop and send out bid requests to Engineers, Subcontractors, Vendors, evaluating the responses to award contracts based on price, value, experience, customer service, etc.
- Review Engineering drawings to ensure proper system design to meet customer’s needs and deliverables of contact.
- Facilitate weekly project meetings and track actions items
- Risk Planning and mitigation throughout project lifecycle
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, & EXPERIENCE:
Educational and experience requirements include: 4 year degree or equivalent combinations technical training and/or related experience. 5-8 years estimating, cost control, and/or engineering experience (at least 4 years estimating experience) in similar commercial roofing. Thorough knowledge of company procedures, estimating techniques, all engineering disciplines, cost control systems and accounts required. Ability to estimate all types of projects/contracts, plus ability to coordinate and supervise group work effort essential. Knowledge of Miami-Dade Codes preferred.
IV. EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY
--Minimum 18 years of age
--Successful background investigation
--Successful Pre-Employment Drug Test
--CC-C024413 EOE DFWP
Please contact Bob Fitzgerald at 954-292-4435.
Resumes can be sent to his email email@example.com